Translate

Thursday, April 13



🟔Week 2 Falling Flowers Project🟔


Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing with you, my second project for Pootler's Design Team. I am part of the Design Team for the whole month of April which I am super excited about :)

This weeks card only uses three colours Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White. I think the Whisper White really makes the other two colours pop! Especially the Bermuda Bay. Which has become a slight obsession since I received the card stock in my order. I love it! and I think it is a perfect Summery, fresh colour :)

TUTORIAL

Card base - a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 11 x 6 inches (28 x 15 1/2 cms)

Score at 5 1/2 inches (14 cms)

Bermuda Bay card stock measuring 5 1/2 x 6 inches (14 x 15 1/2 cms)

Using the largest square framelits die from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies set. Place this onto your card base in a diagonal with the point 1/2 inch from the edge of the card and pass through your big shot.

Make sure to keep the piece which has been cut out to one side.

Leaving a 1/2 inch border ( 1 cm) from the cut out diamond shape. Cut the corners off of your Whisper White card base.

Stamp your chosen design on to the card base.

I went with the longest stem stamp and the five petal flowers mainly for this card. The stem was stamped using a Pear Pizzazz ink pad and the flowers; Bermuda Bay.

Using the piece of card stock that was cut from the card base, I stamped the biggest flower from the stamp set and also decorated each corner with the single leaf stamp. 

With Tear and Tape, attach the piece of Bermuda Bay card stock to the inside of your card base. Only place the tape to the left hand side. 

Trim the corners off of the Bermuda Bay card stock, 1/2 inch (1cm) from the edge of the Whisper White card stock.

Using dimensionals, attach the square piece of card stock (with the single flower on) to the piece of Bermuda Bay. 

Voila!

You now have a beautiful card that you can gift for any occasion.

I hope you have enjoyed today's tutorial. As always I will link all products used down below.

Have a fab rest of your day.

Take care & Always sparkle

Stazzy
xxXxx




Product List

4 comments: